About We Like Talent
Our platform helps Talent Acquisition specialists with generating actionable candidate feedback and measuring Candidate Experience.
We Like Talent will also help you generate Candidate Referrals and improve your public Glassdoor Ratings, which boosts your Employer brand.
Our ready-to-use process to Candidate Experience excellence
We have identified 6 steps for creating a successful Candidate Experience strategy:
- Start generating actionable candidate feedback
- Collect and display this feedback in a way it makes sense
- Define and prioritise the improvement that has the most impact
- Prepare a case to show the benefit of this improvement to the hiring team
- Implement the improvement with the biggest impact
- Measure – and show the impact of the improvement you have implemented to your hiring team
How our platform helps you improve the Candidate Experience
Start generating Actionable Candidate Feedback instantly.
No need to create a Survey from scratch as we have already done this for you. You are however able to customise it to your needs.
The design and format of our Dynamic Candidate Survey is based on experience gathered from thousands of conversations with candidates over the last 15+ years
Our intelligent Candidate Survey leads ‘candidates with a positive experience’ through a different path of questions from ‘candidates with a negative experience’.
These separate question paths are designed to:
- Find out what has most impact on the Candidate Experience
- Generate Candidate Referrals and boost Glassdoor Ratings
What you will get from us:
- Candidate Feedback in easy-to-read Dashboards
- Your Candidate Net Promotor Score which improvement to prioritise
- Candidate Referrals
- Positive Glassdoor Interview ratings
We have helped many top companies with their hiring
We like to keep it simple
Book a free Demo
- You will get a unique URL to your online Candidate Survey that can be added to the automatic emails that are triggered by your ATS. The Candidate Feedback will automatically be collected for you in the background, no manual activity is needed.
- The feedback that we generate for you is displayed in easy-to-read dashboards showing actionable data that you can use to improve the Candidate Experience as well as the Candidate Net Promoter Score.
- We pro-actively help with finding solutions for the issues that we help to uncover.
- We show you why candidates reject your offers and why they withdraw from your recruiting process
- We actively generate candidate referrals and boost public Glassdoor ratings
In short: We help you create a best-in-class Candidate Experience, which will lead to superior hiring results, while you keep focussing on your core job.
Berlin office - Engineering Department:Candidate Net Promoter Score for this department: -7 The biggest negative impact on the Candidate Experience is caused by our "Technical Test".
- 25 candidates mentioned the Technical Test as the main reason for not having a great experience.
- Out of these 25 candidates, 18 have said that the fact that they "could not use their own technical environment" is the main reason.
- Engage with the hiring manager from this department to see if changes could be made to the test.
- Inform candidates at an earlier stage (before the test is conducted) about this and qualify if, how and why this could be an issue for the candidate.
Barcelona office - Marketing Department:Candidate Net Promoter Score for this department: + 27 The biggest negative impact on the Candidate Experience is caused by "the way our interviewers conduct the interviews".
- 17 candidates mentioned this as the main reason for not having a great experience.
- Out of these 17 candidates, 10 have said that "the interviewers seemed unprepared" for the interview.
- Explain the interviewers of this department that they need to read a CV before the interview starts and have an understanding of the profile of the candidate. Also explain to them that they need to be able to give candidates a clear explanation of the position, the work environment and company culture.
Our Candidate Survey that is more than a request for feedback
- Candidates who had an "average" or "negative" experience:
- Candidates who had a "positive" experience:
Drop us a message below, we would love to hear from you